Often the children need Guidance and reminder to perform prayer especially when they are just beginning to learn to pray until prayer becomes a habit for them so we have to create interesting tips and tricks to make children love to pray and be careful to perform it, also read Teaching Quran for Children
In this article we will teach you, How do you encourage children to begin praying step by step?
the perfect age to teach prayer for the children, between 5 to 7 years old at these ages the children become ready to listen and learn the benefit of prayer, the steps of pray
1- let children know the benefit of the pray
There are many benefits of prayer like
- Building a great relationship with Allah
- keeps us away from bad Things
- Help us to overcome laziness and improves our mental and physical health
- teaches us discipline and time management
2- Talk to children About Allah
- How Allah made everything, and how Allah provides for them and will protect them. This will inculcate a deep love for Allah in their hearts.
3- talk to children about the name and time of each prayer and the number of Rakat
- Fajr: before sunrise.
- Dhuhr: Just after midday
- Asr: before sunset
- Maghrib: Just after the sunset
- Isha: After the sun has completely disappeared half the night has passed.
4 - Teaching prayer by watching
Use pray Mat for children it is a prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way. The interactive prayer mat is touch-sensitive and has pre-recorded keys that can be touched to reveal the sound, such as prayer times, how to do wudu, and much more.
5 - Learn children's ablution step by step Let them watch you when you ablution more than one time and explain the steps
- Start with the Right Intention, say Bismillah.
- Washing hands three times, begin with the right hand.
- Wash your mouth three times.
- Rinse your nose three times.
- Wash your face three times.
- Wash arms three times, begin with the right arm from fingertips to just above the elbow.
- Wipe your head once and clean your ears once.
Also, you can let children watch a video about the steps of Wudu like this
6 -Do pray with your children many times and if they are boys take them to the mosque.
7 - Register your children on online courses perfectly teach them Quran to make them have early consciousness with prayer and Quran.
Please visit the link to can know all details